Monday, August 17, 2009

Dream i would never Forget!!!!

I had this weird dream last night.. I can still feel every sec of it No matter how hard i am trying to forget.
There was some gathering going on in the family and everyone was there.. I think it was some Gurudwara. All my close friends, my parents, my sister, my brother every person who means lot to me was there and I was standing in one corner watching them chat n laugh.. there was a kind of satisfaction seeing all of them happy specially my Mom..
I was feeling really contended.... then came the worst part I moved ahead to step inside and join them but i couldn't. there was a force stopping me.. i tried again harder with all my will to be with my family but failed. I was feeling helpless then sm1 came up to me n told me that if i remove all the Ash Powder i have on me then i can go inside... I realized i was all covered with a gray powder n no part of my body was visible... That sec made me realize i was DEAD..
I saw a tap n rushed there to clean myself because that was the only hope to meet my loved ones. I put water on me but the awful gray powder was not leaving my skin... i could still see everyone from where i was sitting n i could still hear their laugh, their chirpy voices ...
I was struggling to get rid of this n was not ready to accept that i m no longer part of the world where my family belongs...
but when all my efforts failed i realized that now i can never be part of my family again... that one sec of realization was so painful and so real that i woke up and i could still feel the pain...
My mom was sleeping next to me I grabbed her hand n sat beside her.. i was looking at her n thinking what if what all i saw is REAL ? How will i be able to bear the pain when i actually have to leave this world when i cant bear it in my dream?
Since then i m just thinking that why we feel so good to have this life n b so concerned about getting all we want when ultimately we have to leave the most precious thing behind when we leave i.e. everyone we love......
No punishment can be more painful then the pain of leaving them and i think this is the pain we all have to go through.. So is it this way that God wants us to have this pain that is why he gives us life?????
Things r not the same with me after this Dream ... It has made me realize the importance of every person i love in my life n also i have felt the pain i ll have when i ll leave them....

No comments:

Post a Comment